RP Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Fan Questions 2

2 posters

Go down

Crazy Fan Questions 2 Empty Crazy Fan Questions 2

Post  Kira Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Kyle-Okay more questions
1. What a Face who is your best friend anyone your datting doesnt count
2. Twisted Evil Name one thing a friend of your one living with you did that made you mad
3. Embarassed most embaressing moment
4. Razz a prank you pulled on one of your friends
5.and last but not least what position do you sleep in?

these can be answered by kyle sam hadrian akako katherine and samantha because akako models and dances for the band hadrian does the album art and samantha chooses the clothing and helps with hair and make up so i think of them as part of the band
Kira
Kira
Admin

https://rpbnbkmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy Fan Questions 2 Empty Kyles reply

Post  Kira Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:22 pm

1.Hadrian im datting Sam now Wink
2.Sam cheating on me
3.getting dumped in front of the entire school by my first girlfriend
4.convinced Akako that we were going to a costume party so she showed up dressed like a cat and no one else had a costume on...........she was pretty mad but she forgave me because i was wearing a costume too
5.i sleep lying on my stomache
Kira
Kira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crazy Fan Questions 2 Empty Katherine,Akako and Samatha Reply

Post  Nikki Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Akako-1.Katherine 2.Samatha borrow a pair of my high heels and broke both heels i was soo mad at her because they were my fave. 3.when kyle told me we were going to a coustme party i dressed like a cat and its turn out it wasnt a coustume party. It toke me a week to forgive to kyle. 4.i put dye in sam's shampoo and it made his hair lime green. 5.i sleep on my right side.

Katherine-1.Akako 2. when kyle forgot to wash the dishes i hate seeing dirty dishes everywhere. 3. i was in 3rd grade and i had this dress on that was white. and were in art class i didnt know there was red paint on my seat so i sit there and the teacher thought i had my peroid. 4.putting up kyle's underwear on ebay. .5.i sleep on my left side.

Samatha-1.my ex gf jamie 2.when kyle left his underwear on the bathroom floor. 3.i was in 2nd grade and i like this boy so i kisses him in front of the hole classes because i couldnt help it. and he just blushed and smile. 4.helping katherine sale kyle's underwear on ebay. LOL! 5.i sleep on my right side.
Nikki
Nikki

Back to top Go down

Crazy Fan Questions 2 Empty Sam and Hadrian reply

Post  Kira Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 pm

1. who is your best friend anyone your datting doesnt count
2. Name one thing a friend of your one living with you did that made you mad
3. most embaressing moment
4. a prank you pulled on one of your friends
5.and last but not least what position do you sleep in?

Sam-
1.Hadrian
2.Kyle when he got mad at me threw all my clothes out the window then took my cellphone and change the answering machine message to Hi im Sam a cheating bastard
3.when my mom came to my school and started yelling at my teacher because they were old friends who held a grudge
4.i dyed hadrians hair bright pink
5.i sleep on my back

Hadrian
1.Kyle
2.Kyle sometimes locks me out of the room or messes with my stuff
3.when i wet my pants in 2nd grade because the teacher didnt believe me i had to use the bathroom and wouldnt let me leave the classroom
4.i dyed akakos hair purple
5.i sleep on my side a different one depending on my mood
Kira
Kira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crazy Fan Questions 2 Empty Re: Crazy Fan Questions 2

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down