RP Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Fan Questions 7

2 posters

Go down

Crazy Fan Questions 7 Empty Crazy Fan Questions 7

Post  Kira Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 am

Alright more crazy fan Questions this time for Samantha Akako Katherine Zack Kyle and Hadrian
1.what do you think about the break up between Sam and Kyle (everyone but Kyle answer this)
2.What do you think of the new drummer Zack
3.whats your favorite way to relax
4.were you ever bullied in school and if you were what age
5.what was your stereotype in high school

Kyle-1.cant answer this 2.he seems great and he is a better drummer then Sam was 3.listening to music or playing the piano 4.yes mainly in middle school because I was short and thin 5.my stereotype in high school was goth
Kira
Kira
Admin

https://rpbnbkmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy Fan Questions 7 Empty Zack and Hadrian

Post  Kira Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 am

Zack: 1.i think it was a good thing that Sam and Kyle weren't right for each other and were only making each other unhappy 2. well cant answer that one 3.laying around listening to kyle play the piano or playing the drums 4.Elementary school because i was still very shy then 5.skater i was always skateboarding and always had my headset on

Hadrian-1.I am glad they broke up i hated seeing kyle so unhappy 2.he seems nice 3.spending time with akako or drawing 4.high school because i spent alot of time sitting alone drawing 5.loner

Kira
Kira
Admin

https://rpbnbkmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy Fan Questions 7 Empty Akako,Katherine and Samatha 's Reply

Post  Nikki Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Akako-1. I'm glad they broke up. They were always fighting. 2.Zack seems nice and better drummer than sam.
3.listen to music or hang out with Hadrain. 4.high school for having a differnet name they made fun of me about it.
5.freak (because i was born and from japen)

Katherine-1.glad they are over. 2.i like zack 3. singing in kyle's band and relax in a bubble bath 4..middle school for being lesbain. 5.lesbain/freak

Samatha-1.glad they broke up. 2.i like him 3. reading or spending time with katherine 4.middle school for being shy
5.shy girl
Nikki
Nikki

Back to top Go down

Crazy Fan Questions 7 Empty Re: Crazy Fan Questions 7

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down